September 2008 has seen the full introduction of Subpart G to Part M. This entails a significant change to the Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA) issue and renewal process and means that all owners and operators now need to comply with Subpart G.
Our Part M Subpart G services.
- Maintenance programme compilation and development
- Scheduled maintenance planning
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin review and implementation systems
- Life limited parts control and management
- Certificate of Airworthiness support (including technical review and aircraft survey)
- Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) systems
- Operator airworthiness records system and retention
- Management of approved modification and repairs
Our consultancy services.
- Airline and business flight companies audit in fields of Maintenance and Ops
- Aircraft and helicopter expertise
- Training in Ops and Maintenance regulations
- Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) compilation, development and management
- Aircraft surveys for CofA issue purposes and asset valuation
- Maintenance check oversight and management
- Operator technical log and operation manual compilation, development and management
- Minimum Equipment List (MEL) compilation and management
- Part M quality management and audit support
- In-company reviews to establish levels of compliance with Part M and any changes needed to comply. The review can also provide objective based best practice recommendations
Our Technical Assistance services.
- Aircraft import process
- Aircraft registration
- Aircraft Customs clearance
- Aircraft Review Certificate issuance and renewal
- Editing of technical documentation
- Maintenance check follow-up
- Maintenance invoicing review
Our Executive Charter services.
Aircraft VIP Services also provides you with the very adapted solution for all your flight requests, worldwide. Our team is aiming at releasing you from all and every operation constraints such as :
- Effective flight support
- Full handling
- Catering requests
- Overflight and landing permits
- Customs arrangements
- Ground transportation
- Crew assistance
- Flight follow-up
- Helicopter transfers
- Yacht chartering